Novelda is currently in the process of strengthening our Engineering team with the addition of a highly skilled and experienced Antenna/RF Engineer. The ideal candidate has background from Ultra Wideband Antenna and RF design and will be responsible for this activity within the company. The Antenna/RF Engineer will collaborate closely with the IC-design group and the Module development group in order to secure the best possible overall system performance and cost effectiveness. The Antenna/RF Engineer will contribute to the whole design process, from modeling/simulations through design/layout and validation and characterization.
- Specification, design and characterization of antennas/RF-PCB for professional products and consumer devices.
- Define SoW and follow-up of external subcontractor projects.
- Coordination and Antenna/RF support for Novelda projects at the engineering and manufacturing floor level.
- Troubleshoot Antenna/RF/design issues during prototyping and production ramp.
- PhD / MSc in Antenna/RF Engineering. Strong relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal qualifications.
- 7+ years of experience designing wideband antennas for professional and/or consumer devices.
- Good understanding of antenna/RF-PCB design methodologies and manufacturing technologies.
- Experience using standard RF testing equipment such as VNA and antenna test chamber/fixture setups.
- Good oral and written communication skills and ability to communicate across levels within and outside of the organization.
- Flexible in working hours and travel.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Self driven, willingness to make decisions.
- Experience from time-domain UWB systems.
- Experience using antenna/EM simulation software
- Experience from bringing new antenna products to volume production.
To read more and find out how to apply, please visit Novelda AS.