Novelda is currently in the process of strengthening its Engineering team with an internal Validation / Characterization group. the addition of a highly skilled and experienced IC Validation / Characterization Engineer. The ideal candidate has +7 years background from semiconductor test / validation / characterization, experience from building such functions and team management. The IC Validation / Characterization Engineer will collaborate closely with the IC-design group and the operations department to secure product quality from the design phase to full volume production.
- Build and manage an IC Validation / Characterization team.
- Work with design teams to isolate design errata, perform failure analysis, and verify design fixes.
- Maintain and analyze characterization data to ensure that the data matches design goals while also identifying potential problems in production.
- Define, develop, and/or acquire software and/or hardware tools in support of validation efforts.
- Develop automation scripts to automate data collection, decrease data collection times, ensure repeatable measurements, and generate reports.
- Perform system-level verification prior to production release to identify potential problems.
- Enable and/or perform characterization and functional testing through the development of robust and reusable test patterns.
- Building sustaining engineering competencies within the validation team.
- MSc in Electrical or Computer Engineering.
- 7+ years of experience in mixed-signal, post-silicon validation.
- Experience developing test methods and executing test plans against device and system-level specifications.
- Hands-on lab/debug experience with mixed-signal ICs.
- Strong technical knowledge of analog and digital circuits.
- Knowledge of circuit design, device fabrication, and board design.
- Strong foundation in development and execution of validation test plans, designing test boards, writing automation test scripts, Writing block test firmware, and building system-level configurations.
- Flexible in working hours and travel.
- Good oral and written communication skills and ability to communicate across levels within and outside of the organization.
- Self driven, willingness to make decisions.
- Experience in building and managing highly productive teams is desired.
- Experience bringing new antenna products to volume production.
To read more and find out how to apply, please visit Novelda AS here.