We are strengthening our survey team and are looking for
experienced personnel who are seeking new challenges.
- Planning and preparations for survey projects
- Liaise with survey crew and client on technical requirements and data deliverables
- Quality control during data acquisition
- Processing of data from multibeam echo sounders, subsea positioning equipment, pipetracker etc
- Develop procedures
- Provide input to reports and data deliverables to client
- Master or Bachelor degree within Hydrography/Surveying
- Minimum 5 - 10 years relevant experience
- Experience with one or several of the following is preferred:
- ROV/ROTV/AUV Operations
- EIVA software, QINSy, Pisys software
- HAIN NavLab Processing
- GIS software
To read more and find out how to apply, please visit DeepOceanGroup.com here.