We are strengthening our survey team and are looking for
experienced, senior survey personnel who are seeking new challenges.
- Planning and preparations for survey projects
- Liaise with client and survey crew on technical requirements and data deliverables
- Supervise and QC survey operation and data acquisition
- Maintain and develop procedures
- Prepare reports and data deliverables to client
- Master or Bachelor degree within Hydrography/Surveying
- Minimum 5 - 10 years of relevant experience
- Experience with one or several of the following is preferred:
- ROV/ROTV/AUV Operations
- EIVA software
- MBE, Pipetracker, INS system
To read more and find out how to apply, please visit DeepOceanGroup.com.