We are strengthening our survey team and are looking for experienced, senior survey personnel who are seeking new challenges.
DeepOcean operates spreads providing survey and inspection to both oil companies and main contractors. DeepOcean is a market leader within this segment. This has come about through the use of the most up to date technologies and the experience of DeepOcean personnel. DeepOcean owns and operates a modern fleet of survey and inspection ROV systems. They are specifically developed for cost-effective and reliable underwater inspections and survey of the highest quality.
This is an offshore based position.
- Planning and preparations for survey projects
- Liaise with client and survey crew on technical requirements and data deliverables
- Supervise and QC survey operation and data acquisition
- Maintain and develop procedures
- Prepare reports and data deliverables to client
- Master or Bachelor degree within Hydrography/Surveying
- Minimum 5 - 10 years of relevant experience
- Experience with one or several of the following is preferred:
- ROV/ROTV/AUV Operations
- EIVA software
- MBE, Pipetracker, INS system
- Good teamworker
- Positive working environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Personal development
- Permanent employment; fixed offshore rotation
- Exciting and challenging projects
To read more and find out how to apply, please visit DeepOcean here.