Technogarden Engineering Resources AS is a consultant and reqruitment company specialising on highly qualified technical personnel. Our consultants are normally based and included in client project organisations where they work at solving technical issues and projects. Technogarden is part of the Norconsult Holding - Norways largest technical consultant engineer company.
- Verify that the project requirements related to ergonomics and human factors are implemented in the design.
- The requirements include input from the companys Integrated Operations project, and the IO Center development of HMI concepts and systems.
- Follow that the oil rigs facilites meets with the design criteria and technical specification describing the expected Human Machine Interface (HMI) requirements.
- Verify the implementation of these systems throughout the construction, commissioning and installation phases.
- Verify compliance, and the implementation and test of systems and routines developed by the Center for Integrated Operations
- Relvant higher education at Bachelor or Master level
- Minimum 10 years experience within human factors and/or ergonomic.
- Experience in the oil and gas business related to hydrocarbon development projects on the Norwegian Continental Shelf (NCS).
- The incumbent shall have been involved with the design and implementation of control room and monitoring equipmentsBullet point.
- English and Norwegian, fluent.
- Able to communicate verbally and in writing, preparing concise and structured reports.
To read more and find out how to apply, please visit Technogarden.