is currently looking for a high-caliber individual to fill the role of ERP Specialist within the Finance & HR capability to be a part of the Marine Application Delivery (MAD) team?. MAD is the Center of Competence for strategic Marine IT Business Applications. This role reports to the IT Head of Capability, Finance & HR.
As an ERP Specialist you will support and deliver fit for purpose solutions in the Finance and HR capability to the Rolls-Royce Marine business.
- Provide expertise in the evaluation and interpretation of functional requirements in order to design fit-for-purpose solutions within the Finance & HR Capability.
- Specify, design and maintain structures for information management within the Marine ERP system to support business information needs.
- Test and validate functional solutions/enhancements as delivered by designated vendors to meet designed specifications and quality levels.
- Specify and document all technical and functional steps to implement delivered and approved solutions.
- Provide specialist expertise and practical assistance in the investigation, evaluation and interpretation of data to ensure portfolio and systems coherence, availability, accuracy, and security.
- Support Super Users on definition, improvement, and compliance of business processes leveraging on IT out-of-box functionalities within the Finance and HR domains.
- Support the development of IT portfolio and roadmap.
To read more and find out how to apply, please visit the Rolls-Royce website here.