is looking for an experienced engineer with a degree within Mechanical Engineering or experience from related activities. You will work within sales support
for our technicians and external customers in close cooperation with the Training Center in Ålesund, Norway
- Global customer trainer and classroom trainer
- Support Training Centre on customer training courses
- Development of customer training courses In cooperation with Training center on customer needs
- Support the development and accreditation of other trainers and assessors on Ulsteinvik Products globally.
- Continuous development of global network training on Propulsion product family
- Develop 'Product Training & Assessment Programmes' for all Ulsteinvik products
- Assess and approve network Service Engineer skills
- Sales support Mechanical/Hydraulic upgrade projects and general sales team support
- General sales support spare part sales
- Identify new potential upgrading projects
- Coordinate dockings towards customer and spares
To read more and find out how to apply, please visit Rolls-Royce's website here.