Student/intern at GexCon - GexCon AS
- As a student/intern at GexCon you get to work on actual projects with direct usefulness.
- We can offer a wide variety of challenging and exciting tasks within simulations and analysis, modelling and verification, software and method development and experimental testing.
- Together we can define tasks which will be interesting for you and us and which fits your background and scope.
- Students must be enrolled at a university within a relevant master program (see Education field).
- Interns must have a minimum of a bachelor's degree within either Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Engineering or Informatics.
- The level of our interns and students is high (average grade of B or higher within the Norwegian grading system).
- Mechanical engineering
- College / University, Bachelor's degree
- You have good problem solving capabilities.
- You are structured and able to manage your own workload.
- You have good communication skills including good command of the English language.
- Most importantly you are motivated and determined.
To read more and find out how to apply Christian Michelsen Research AS.