Software developer simulation tooling and visualization - Research Engineer - GexCon AS
- GexCon R&D is looking for a committed professional to strengthen our development team for the FLACS simulator tools. You will work on software that enables our customers to produce, manage, analyse and visualize big safety-related simulation data sets.
- You develop pre- and post-processors for the computational fluid dynamics (CFD) software FLACS. This may also include setting up or implementing databases, web-interfaces, applications for mobile devices, etc.
- You work in our team using Agile methodologies.
- Besides producing clean and well-tested code, you contribute to documentation, support and training.
- You are experienced in developing on both Linux and Windows and possess excellent programming skills in C++ and Python.
- You are able to create GUIs transforming complex data interactions to an inspiring user experience.
- Your familiarity with the Qt API is considered an advantage, as is knowledge of 3D visualization, geometry modelling, cloud computing and mobile applications.
- Informatics – Visualization
- College / University, Master's degree
- You possess excellent problem solving capabilities and well-developed communication skills.
- You are passionate about software development and stimulate others as well as you grow with challenges yourself.
- You have excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written.
To read more and find out how to apply, please visit Christian Michelsen Research website here.