Stokke are searching for an Engineer to team up with and strengthen our Product Management team in Product Development. The overall team responsibility is to drive continuous improvements and development of our strong products to make sure they are meeting all requirements.
- Technical and functional product improvements
- Product changes related to regulatory requirements
- Improvements on the products to optimize production
- You will have full liability from idea to implementation, including documentation of the process with respect to the products
Qualifications / Experience
- BSc. / Masters in Engineering – preferred mechanical, production, product development
- Creative with technical solutions
- Quality focus – likes perfection
- 3D and 2D DAK
- Able to work both independently and in cross functional teams
Why join Stokke?
- Be a part of a company that creates smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development
- Stokke offers the right person great career opportunities within the organization
- Work with passionate, smart and focused colleagues across the world
- Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility
- If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team!
To find out how to apply at Stokke's websites her.