Opera Software seeks a mobile user acquisition professional to join our Marketing & Distribution team in Norway as an Ad Optimization Manager, with responsibility for running effective user acquisition campaigns across a variety of channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Google and other real-time-bid mobile ad networks and mobile ad exchanges. This role reports to the VP for Mobile Distribution.
- Own, monitor, analyze and optimize acquisition ad campaigns to maximize performance against set KPIs such as usage, retention, lifetime expectancy and CPA/ARPU.
- Implement and test new creative campaigns and tools continually to meet goals
- Manage agency and ad-supplier relationships.
- Interface with major mobile networks and social platforms to find new growth channels.
- Build a strong relationship across Opera’s Regional Marketing, Product Management, Statistics, Distribution and Finance teams.
- Work with Product Development teams to implement necessary tools and processes
- Report on progress to stakeholders including Marketing & Distribution Management, as well to Product and Finance teams.
Read more and find out how to apply here.