Key responsibilities and tasks:
- Coordinate and administer tendering for, and establishment of contracts for drilling rigs and associated services including but not limited to:
- Bidders list preparation, issuing of tenders, tender receipt, tracking clarifications, meetings, evaluation and recommendation, issuing award and regret letters.
- Creating/making contract documents, including exhibits.
- Administer and coordinate contracts for operated wells - Hereunder, assist with regards to contractual issues
- Maintain an overview of our service contracts, including contract value, contract holder, expiry dates, optional periods, etc.
- Ensure compliance with Corporate Standards
- Monitor contractors/suppliers compliance with regards to contractual commitments.
- Administration and maintenance of contracts in company’s paper and electronic systems (such as SAP, Ariba etc.)
- Conduct Service Quality and KPI meetings with Contractor’s.
- Follow up third party contractors
- Be a focal point and responsible for developing contract strategies, execute contract strategies by establishing contracts and administration of current contracts.
- Provide support, advice and training to operations with regards to contracts, contractors and procurement.
- Benchmarking of market and price levels in the market to ensure cost effectiveness of contracts.
- Location will be Stavanger
Applicants need to have relevant experience from the industry, knowledge and experience from contractual and legal issues in the oil and gas industry and excellent communication skills both in English and at least one of the Scandinavian languages.
- Team player