- Various drilling and well technical support tasks in a relevant organisational units in Technology, Projects and Drilling (TPD).
- The summer internship will give you an introduction of some of the various tasks within Statoil, and give some insight for how it is to work in our company.
- Students from university/college studying petroleum technology, subsea technology, mechanical engineering, marine technology, physics or mathematics who within summer 2015 have completed at least three years of their bachelor study till maximum 1 year of master study only.
- Analytical and strategic mind-set
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High ethical standards
- Contribute to a good working environment
- International mindset and the ability to work in a multicultural environment
Read more at Statoil.com's career pages here.