Statoil is an international energy company with operations in more than 30 countries. Building on 40 years of experience from oil and gas production on the Norwegian continental shelf, we are committed to accommodating the world's energy needs in a responsible manner, applying technology and creating innovative business solutions. We are headquartered in Norway with approx. 21,000 employees worldwide, and are listed on the New York and Oslo stock exchanges.
To ensure an efficient recruitment process, please be informed that you may apply for a maximum of three summer internship adverts. Please state your order of preference regarding discipline and location in each application.
The exploration and petroleum technology network are looking for summer interns within the geology, geophysics and petrophysics disciplines in exploration, different operational assets, support teams and research.
Geologists, geophysicists and petrophysicists play central roles within the units as listed above.
- Various geological/geophysical/petrophysical work tasks in a relevant organizational unit
- The summer internship will give you an introduction of some of the various tasks within Statoil, and give some insight how it is to work in our company.
- Students from university/college studying geology, geophysics and/or petrophysics who have completed at least two years of their bachelor study till maximum 1 year of master study only.
- Analytical and strategic mind-set
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High ethical standards
- Contribute to a good working environment
- International mindset and the ability to work in a multicultural environment
To read more and apply, please visit Statoil.com here.