With annual sales of more than 13 billion U.S. dollars, Parker offers engineering based technical solutions for a variety of markets, from the deep waters through amusement parks to outer space. Parker has more than 60,000 employees in 48 countries. More information available at www.parker.com
Parker Maritime AS is a part of Parker Hannifin Corporation.
We offer surveying and consulting services for the offshore and marine industry. Our tasks include dimensional control, subsea metrology, surveying and calibration of reference systems on ships and seabed surveying with multi-beam echo sounder . Our consulting services include software development, data processing and quality control. We have developed and deliver Position Monitoring Systems (PMS Parker ™) for oil tankers.
More information is available at www.parkermaritime.no
Seeking Sales Manager in Stavanger
- Set sales forecast together with management team and follow up goals
- Plan and execute sales visits to customers in cooperation with Marketing
- Consolidate prices, terms & conditions according to company policies
- Tender management in cooperation with relevant internal departments
- Reviewing contracts & negotiations with customers
- Signing final contracts in accordance with given limits
- Follow-up and issue VOR, based on input from Project Managers
- Customer satisfaction follow up
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Sales & Marketing or equivalent.
- Fluent Norwegian and English, written and oral;
- Experienced user of MS Office;
- Experience within global sales from a Technical Company;
- Documented broad experience can replace formal education;
- Knowledge/experience from offshore industry
Traits of character:
- Effectively communicate and build relationships at all levels;
- Customer oriented;
- Structured, analytical and accurate;
- Responsible and flexible
Position shall report to Business Unit Manager. If you have questions concerning the position, please contact Business Unit Manager Kristoffer Amdal cell phone +47 915 98 044. If you are interested in joining our team, and believe that you are the right candidate, please send your application to HR manager Anne Smith-Sivertsen cell phone +47 99 58 78 68 firstname.lastname@example.org by August 15th.