- Support in planning of material and rental equipment to the drilling and completion operations.
- Daily cost follow up of equipment and personnel that take part in the daily drilling operation.
- Create PO’s, Manifest’s and PR’s as required in support of the operation.
- Provide disciplined and consistent charge codes for purchases of material and service.
- Check invoices and charge codes prior to approval for payment
- Maintain the rental equipment register with on hire and off hire dates for all equipment for each operation. Keep focus on rental equipment timing for minimizing rental cost. Detailed follow-up of rental gear in close cooperation with Onshore Materials Man.
- Support the Offshore supervisor in all material handling aspects and coordinate with the onshore logistics and well engineering team.
- Coordinate and contribute to the creation and approval of SAP-requisition along with the issuing of purchase order before sending out material and rental equipment to the offshore installation and follow up on the receiving part offshore.
- Maintain record of material that is taken out from warehouse stock, returned to warehouse and what was installed during the operation.
- In conjunction with Responsible Engineer verify that service is satisfactorily provided (true verification).
- Liaise with Logistics to optimize the equipment delivery process and ensure transport capacity.
- Contribute to shared use of equipment between rig operations for better utilization and reduction of cost
- Participate in the logistic planning offshore and make sure the manifest processes are followed up.
- Bachelor in shipping/logistic is preferred but experience can compensate for lack of formal education.
- 1 + years (drilling) logistics and or SAP PO and Logistic experience.
- Broad knowledge of offshore operations.
- Drilling operational experience.
- Effective team player and networker.
- Knowledge of Cost Control, Materials and Logistics Work Flow Model.
- Daily Cost Tracking and Record Keeping (Audit Copies), rentals Register and Setup.
- Prejob Materials List Setup with Risk Cost Estimator.
- Equipment Identification/Purpose Training with Warehouse and Engineers.
Kindly note only applicable candidates for this position will be contacted.
Start: as soon as possible
Project lengt: 12 months with potential for extension of contract
For application contact Trine Løberg Klavenes and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.