Our Client is a diversified global manufacturing and technology company. We offer a wide range of products and services in the industrial, commercial, and consumer markets through our Process Management, Industrial Automation, Network Power, Climate Technologies, and Commercial & Residential Solutions businesses. Recognized widely for our engineering capabilities and management excellence, the Company has approximately 132,000 employees and 230 manufacturing locations worldwide.
Field Sales Engineer Instruments Oil and Gas Norway The purpose of this position is to develop and manage the sales and secure that the targets are met for Instruments in defined area of the Oil & Gas business. The right candidates will have lot of freedom to structure their activities. You will work with the clients owned state-of-the-art brands Preferred work location is Stavanger, but Bergen, Oslo or Porsgrunn may be considered.
- Customer Visits/ direct sales.
- Manage and develop the Customer Group
- Follow-up Clients’s activities with the relevant customers, contracts and quotes.
- Marketing activities.
- Participation in the budgeting process.
- Budget responsibility for the customer groups.
- Reporting in CRM
- Responsible for the booking and Expected (Forecasting) in the customer group. • Participate in planning meetings and the relevant implementation in the market.
- Engineering and/ or Business Degree
- Minimum 5 years experience in Instrument Sales.
- High degree of knowledge of Emerson’s Products.
- High degree of O&G application knowledge.
- Fluent English - both oral and written.
Action Oriented Business Acumen Customer Focus Ethics and Values Interpersonal Savvy Priority Setting Presentation Skills Strategic agility Technical learning Negotiating
We can offer
A challenging job in an exiting market. A comapnay with an established market position. A competitive package