Stokke's new Logistics Coordinator will be the operative point of contact for logistics issues. The position will be instrumental in monitoring our carriers and 3PL warehouse and to participate in the project to develop the logistics operation.
- Coordinate and follow up logistical questions from customerss/customer service, transporters and warehouse.
- Follow-up of carriers and warehouses in terms of the project defined KPIs
- Handling specific complaints against the stock and carriers
- Acquiring offer transport services
- Participate in development in the logistics area.
- College education (Bachelor or Master) within the supply chain/logistics
- Some years relevant work experience. Graduates with excellent academic results and any relevant work experience will also be considered.
- You have excellent command of written and spoken English.
- You enjoy working in a fast paced and operational environment
- You take initative and are easily visible in the organization.
- You are accurate, solution-oriented and can work independently to achieve results.
Read more at Stokke.com.