Responsible for monitoring production of international supplier network and project management within the operations department. The role involves securing and optimising product quality, whole sale prices and production capacity through close cooperation with our suppliers. There will also be project work with focus on implementing product changes and optimilising production and assembly processes.
- Follow-up and development of global supplier network
- Taking care of product portfolio based on plastic/metal/textile
- Initiate and implement improvement projects in collboration with suppliers
- Implement product changes in the production stage
- Optimisation of product packaging across products.
- Technical bakground in engineering or M.Sc. level (Bachelor or Master) specialising in one or more of the following areas: manufacturing, process development, quality assurance and project management
- 3 - 5 years of work experience
- You enjoy working in a fast paced and operational environment
- You take initiative and are easily visible in the organizaion
- You have a structured and systematic way of working and can work independently to achive results.
Read more at stokke.com.