Reports to Production Coordinator
Authority by absence are delegated to Production Coordinator
This job description is not to be considered exhaustive. You may be expected to contribute to other activity outside of the scope of this job description.
- Perform inspection and testing on a wide range of sub sea equipment
- Prepare inspection documentation according to WellConnection guidelines and quality system.
- Perform maintenance on subsea equipment.
- Receive and send equipment to the rig / bas
-Certificate of apprenticeship within mechanical or similar discipline.
-Relevant experience can compensate for lack of formal qualifications
- 5 years experience from oil & gas industry
- Must be able to work independently and be accurate in their work
- Bridge crane license and forklift driver certificate would be preferred
- Computer knowledge - Microsoft office word, excel, access
To read more and find out how to apply, please visit Senior Services here.