Kalmar offers the widest range of cargo handling solutions and services to ports, terminals, distribution centres and to heavy industry. Kalmar is the industry forerunner in terminal automation and in energy efficient container handling, with one in four container movements around the globe being handled by a Kalmar solution. Through its extensive product portfolio, global service network and ability to enable a seamless integration of different terminal processes, Kalmar improves the efficiency of every move. www.kalmarglobal.com
Kalmar is part of Cargotec. Cargotec's sales totalled approximately EUR 3.2 billion in 2013 and it employs approximately 11,000 people. Cargotec's class B shares are quoted on NASDAQ OMX Helsinki under symbol CGCBV. www.cargotec.com
Kalmar’s Automation and Projects division is searching for a Project Manager to strengthen our Professional Services team with location in Europe. You will be a key member in the Professional Services team performing billable projects.
- Manage complex software implementations to meet budget, schedule and quality goals
- Establish project scope, requirements and time lines
- Clearly communicate in oral and in written communication; listen, respond and keep others informed
- Work collaboratively within teams and contribute to group outcomes
- Understanding of complex strategic concepts and relationships by analyzing problems from different points of view
- Inspires customer confidence through professional presence and self-confidence
- Demonstrates knowledge of consulting methods, tools and techniques to ensure that expertise is maximized
- Demonstrates knowledge of and sensitivity to legal considerations such as specific terminology, ownership, intellectual property, consultant's rights and other legal protections
We expect you to have:
- Diploma/Degree in Business, Logistics, Marine Operations, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years of applicable experience, at least 3 within a professional services organization
- PMP or Prince 2 certification Preferred
- Experience integrating 3rd party software applications
- Experience in large, complex ERP projects.
- Excellent written, oral presentation and customer interaction skills
- Previous experience working for a software company, consulting firm or system integrator
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English
To read more, please visit Cargotec.com.