We need a bright, self-starting PR specialist to work together with our highly international team. Along with media relations, you’ll be involved in the creation and delivery of powerful digital PR strategies and integrated marketing campaigns.
Ideally, you’ll have PR agency experience, or experience from consumer PR. Most of all, we’re looking for the right proactive attitude, so you’ll need to be bright, motivated and enthusiastic.
You will collaborate and work closely with a global team of skilled communication professionals in a very exciting work environment. Regular activities include media relations, creation of PR campaigns, creative writing and contact with our team outside of the Oslo office. Working language is English.
- Create and implement groundbreaking integrated PR campaigns
- Write compelling pitches, articles, and other material that convey the essence of Opera's products
- Build relationships with key media and other stakeholders internationally and in Norway
- Support international press events
- Work closely with the Marketing and Product teams
- Have a coordinating function in the team
- Experience with strategic PR work (preferably in agency setting) or as a journalist
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Relevant university degree
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Compelling storyteller, in touch with pop culture and ahead of the latest trends
- Exceptionally creative
- Ability to work across time zones, multi-task between projects and be a team player
- Strong skills in collaboration, project management and planning
We can offer you a very exciting, fast-paced and international environment that fosters creativity and rewards excellence. Opera Software is a global software company with over 350 million users worldwide and growing fast. We bring people the best web experience wherever they are and whatever platform they use. We are not like everyone else and neither should you be.
You will be part of a team of 12, and the position is in the HQ PR-team, located in Oslo, Norway, reporting to the VP of Communications.
Send us your CV and cover letter, detailing your background and motivation for the position.
Deadline for applications: May 30th, 2014.
For immediate consideration, please apply online.