We are consequently strengthening our onshore and offshore organizations. We presently offer different rota/disp plans and will shortly be allocating some of our personnel to 2/4 rotation plans.
IKM Subsea builds and operates ROV `s and Trenchers mainly within the oil and gas Industry. Our primary markets are the North Sea and Asia. With 120 employees and 15 ROV systems we are now in the top 10 list of ROV operators worldwide.
- Minimum 8 years experience from ROV operation
- Training and experience within personnel leadership
- Strong communication skills to ensure clear understanding among personnel on all levels
- Fluent in English and Norwegian, both written and spoken
- Familiar with HSEQ systems based on ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2006 and OHSAS 18001 in general and in particular typical procedures pertaining to ROV operation
- Interest and motivation to promote and actively participate in the implementation of systems to ensure compliance with regulatory and internal requirements
- Focus on good and close communication with captain and/or other client representative including participation in or chairing relevant project meetings
- Strong focus on cost efficiency in general
The position may require travelling and working abroad at times.
To read more and find out how to apply, please visit IKM Testing.