To ensure the overall quality and performance of Engineering Projects including planning, reporting, execution support, budgets and follow up. A key support for Project Lead Engineers and the main link between E&D and Finance Department.
- Participate to facilitate consistency of engineering practices and coordination
- Ensure that all engineering project activities are in accordance with Imenco QA system
- Ensure that project administration is professionally completed and issued in a timely manor
- Responsible for lead engineer support for multiple projects
- Proactively work to standardize & improve engineering routines
- Contract evaluation and support to our application specialists
- Follow up project deliverables
- Technical Based Degree Level (Project related experience can compensate for Formal education)
- Knowledge of standards and applicable codes
- Knowledge of project management tools and routines
- Good communication skills in English, both oral and written
- IT literate
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical personnel at all levels
Location/ Reports To:
Haugesund / Head of Engineering & Development
A challenging work environment with technical and non-technical personnel with a high level of experience and skills set. Opportunity to follow projects through from start to finish where every project offer new challenges and client requirements. Be part of a company that is growing in the unique market of specialized development.
To find out more and apply, please visit Imenco here.