Stokke demonstrates incredible and continuous growth during recent years. The Human Resources (HR) department is located in Norway and supports the overall global organization. The new position as HR Coordinator will be based in Oslo and work closely with the HR Manager. The HR Coordinator will communicate with all levels of the organization. We have several large projects to roll out and there is a need to strengthen the team to accomplish these targets and to further build and professionalize HR within Stokke. The position will report to the HR Manager.
- Assist in managing and coordinating HR practices and processes
- Maintain and monitor our personnel database and other employee related data
- Reporting both internally and to government agencies
- Participate in HR projects together with the HR Manager
- Answer HR inquiries from the organization
- Assist in recruitment processes
- Bachelor or Master degree, preferably with specialization within HR
- Good IT skills, Windows, Office and similar
- Fluent in English and Norwegian, oral and written communication
- Experience from working/studying with other cultures is preferred, but not a requirement
- Service minded and solution oriented
- Dedicated and passionate about your work
- Ability to work independently and have a flexible attitude
- Sociable and good at building relations
Why join Stokke?
- Be a part of a company that create smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development
- Stokke also offers career opportunities within the organization
- Work with passionate, smart and focused colleagues across the world
- Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility
- If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team!