The Global IT Organisation provides Rolls-Royce with world-class IT capabilities. It ensures the effective delivery of high impact global change programmes and provision of efficient, robust operational IT services that are key to the successful achievement of our strategy.
This position will be based in Ålesund and you will be a part of the Marine Application Delivery team, which is the Marine IT organization?s capability center for business applications, managing a systems portfolio comprising among others the Marine ERP and PLM systems. The position reports to the Head of Marine Application Delivery.
You will act as Programme Management Office (PMO) Manager to support both the Marine Application Delivery (MAD) team and the wider Marine IT Delivery team within all aspects of the PMO function.
- End to end accountable for the establishment and running of a professional PMO function within Marine IT.
- Establish and maintain supporting tools (eg. RAID registers, portfolio tracking, reporting mechanisms, and scorecards). Establish metrics and drive compliance.
- Day-to-day running and continuous improvement of the Marine IT Governance Framework, including portfolio management and related compliance control and reporting.
- Work with other members of the team to establish and continuously improve the Marine Application Delivery internal processes and the application lifecycle management framework.
- Support Head of Marine Application Delivery with budgetary and finance management.
- Help drive the Marine IT Delivery team?s Journey To Process Excellence
To read more and apply, please click here.