The Opera Mini servers process billions of page views a day. Adoption has never been higher. Usage has never been higher.
And, we keep adding to and expanding our suite of hosted products.
But, success has its challenges. Opera's hosted products are growing at a fantastic rate!
To keep ahead of that growth, the Hosting and Systems team needs another pro-active go-getter who has been around the block a few times in a high-performance, high availability, high-growth environment.
- Help document and monitor current services.
- Deploy and maintain servers.
- Innovate and automate for greater efficiency in our operations.
- Drive networking, server configuration and data center improvements.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Knowledge of both Opera's products and competing products
- Understanding of and ability to contribute to a large-scale network topology
- Experience working in a multi-data-center production environment
- Hands-on experience with both hardware and software load balancing
- Immersion in Linux, both in work and play
Ideal job requirements
- Ability to mentor and motivate others
- Experience working on HPC clusters
- Useful mix of education, experience and certifications
For immediate consideration, please!