Opera Software seeks exceptional and experienced QA Engineers to join its Desktop team and continue our innovation and growth in the browser market. Opera is leveraging an almost 20-year history as a browser vendor shaping our new desktop and new mobile products developed for PC, iOS, Android and other platforms. Work with the industry's best engineers on a product that will reach hundreds of millions of users around the world. You will be a part of a group of very experienced and talented developers working in very close collaboration to help building new versions of our browser for computers.
This position is offered at the Opera Software offices in Oslo, Wroclaw and Warsaw.
- Work with engineers to minimize and produce high quality reproducible bug reports.
- Participate in overall design and discussions of our testing system.
- Maintain a sense of ownership for the whole product, our test systems and bug tracker.
- Write test cases and review test cases for your peers.
- Fluency in English
- A passion for the open web
- Understanding of Internet security is a plus
- Good working knowledge of at least one scripting language
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience