Supervises Materials Management, Storage, Inventory Control, Repair and Logistics Activities
Procurement & Logistic Manager
Warehouse Coordinators / Shipping Coordinators
- Responsible for follow up and storing of landed goods such as spare parts for overhauling and storage.
- Responsible for repair and maintenance follow up with/at third party.
- Hereunder logistics, documentation & certification.
- Responsible of preserving spare parts and goods for long time storage.
- In cooperation with Purchasing Department, Technical Department and Global Support, plan and execute service on received goods which require such follow up.
- Warehouse Management.
- Implements and ensures compliance with Company Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Procedures.
- Ensures Materials Management activities are conducted in accordance with Company procedures.
- Inventory Control
- Ensures accurate records for shore based stored materials and equipment are maintained.
- Prepare periodic reports for management on warehousing, inventory and shipping/ logistics activities.
- Good knowledge in use of CMMS such as SAP, ONIX, Tag etc..
- Knowledge in NORSOK Z-008
- Minimum 5 years’ experience from logistics and/or maintenance of mobile or fixed offshore units.
- Good knowledge of risk evaluation Program such as RBI – FME(C)A or similar.
- Good English and Norwegian written and spoken skills.
Preferable Offshore Licence & Offshore Medical Certificate.
For further information please do not hesitate to contact us!