Imagine working for an exciting entrepreneurial company where employees are committed to meeting big challenges and making a real difference. That's Opera.
Right now we are seeking a hands-on, inventive and self-motivated Technical Marketing Specialist to develop and roll-out new technology demonstrations for network operators and consumer electronics manufacturers at trade events and sales conferences. Opera’s vision is to deliver the best Internet experience on any device, and this role is critical in conveying that message and promise to business-to-business audiences.
We offer you a challenging environment that fosters creativity and rewards excellence. At Opera you will have a chance to innovate, grow and realize your potential.
If you are the right candidate, you are passionate about the Web and how it can enable our customers and partners to transform the lives of millions of people for the better.
- Working with B2B Marketing and Products, create and develop new Sales demos that showcase the latest Opera innovations and customer deliveries.
- Update and roll-out localized demo kits for Sales offices around the globe each quarter as well as for specific Sales campaigns.
- Schedule and conduct regular training sessions with Sales, Pre-sales, Product and spokespeople on demos every quarter and prior to special events.
- Script demos to enable a consistent selling and branding message while at the same time facilitating demo training.
- Working with Global Events Specialist, plan, manage and execute demos for all Opera trade events worldwide.
- Working with Opera’s Multimedia Designers, script and help create demo videos to facilitate Sales training and to distribute online for lead generation.
- Collect regular feedback from Sales, Pre-sales and Marketing on which demos are making an impact and which are not and strive to constantly improve demo offerings.
- Keep up-to-date on the technology demos Opera’s competitors are showing.
- Own and roll-out the Opera demo room concept worldwide for all Sales offices.
- Recommend, order-in and configure new demo hardware as needed within budget.
- Support Pre-sales with adhoc requests for sales opportunity-specific demos.
- Recently completed studies, or studies underway for Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Business
- High degree of creativity and inventiveness with ability to bring ideas to life
- Passionate about new technologies and familiar with Opera’s products and services
- Proven “all-around” technical competency in software, hardware and networks
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
- Self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented and quality-driven
- Dependable with “can do” and “do what it takes” attitude
- Strong team and personal skills with ability to listen and collaborate
- Fluent in English, multilingualism a strong consideration
- Must be willing to travel frequently worldwide
For immediate consideration, please apply online.