Opera Software seeks an experienced Web Manager/Digital Project Manager to set the website strategy and oversee day-to-day operations for www.opera.com and m.opera.com properties.
We use www.opera.com as one of the main distributions channels for Opera’s consumer products, while business.opera.com is the main corporate touch point for business customers, press, investors and job applicants.
- Manage website projects end to end, from conception to implementation follow up.
- Coordinate content creation and localization with product marketing and localization teams.
- Make daily judgments on the prioritization of projects in relation to strategy, objectives and resources.
- Coordinate with Legal on domain registration.
- Manage external agencies that create microsites for Opera campaigns.
- Ensure website elements are properly instrumented for tracking as per the Web Optimization Manager.
- Own the website strategy and roadmap for the Opera.com and m.opera.com properties.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and/or Engineering degree with Master’s in Marketing
- 5 to 10 years of experience in international online marketing and communications, from either client or agency side
- Solid experience managing high-volume websites, across multiple audiences and languages
- Open communicator who can work with multiple stakeholders across marketing, design, web development and product management
- Proven ability to make sound judgments on the fly, with decisions linking back to strategy, objectives and resources
- Desire to work in a dynamic, high impact and international environment
- Demonstrable creative thinking, ability to come up with innovative ways to deliver results
- Experience with web content management systems and blogging platforms
For immediate consideration, please apply online.