As a web developer, you will be working in a team of highly qualified developers and designers on the Opera Software websites. Collaborating with our Web Optimization team, you will be dealing with building effective webpages, creating the best user experience for our website visitors on all major devices and platforms.
You may already have a background as a web developer from e-commerce or travel websites. You understand that every little detail is important. All Opera websites are being carefully monitored by the optimization, team and you will be addressing issues and improving them.
- Develop new features and services.
- Implement designs from the Design team.
- Address testing or work with website testers.
- Help ensure the stability of opera.com websites.
- Optimize performance of the opera.com websites.
- Evolve the current set of pages together with the optimization team.
- Collaborate with web optimization team.
- Engagement with the Opera products and technology
- A passion for the open web
- 2-3 years' experience as a member of a web-focused software-development team using the technologies above
- Good working knowledge of English, written and spoken
- Hands-on experience with web servers and linux a plus
Ideal job requirements
- Knowledge of web analytics and an understanding the technical aspects of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
For immediate consideration, please apply online.