Kongsberg Maritime delivers Ship Automation and Instrumentation to ships and offshore vessels through our world-wide organization. We are now bringing our maritime and offshore knowledge base into the renewable energy segment by establishing a new department within “Wind Farm Management” in Trondheim. The main target for this development is to reduce the cost of the energy produced from the wind farm.
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and resourceful people that want to contribute building the future technical solutions within the sustainable energy segment. Areas of interest are wind farm automation and control systems including sensors and instrumentation, condition monitoring, condition based maintenance, wind field CFD modeling and near casting of meteorological parameters.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Wind Farm Management System software development
- Implementation of algorithms for control and estimation
- System architecture
- Specification, design, implementation and test of system software
- Minimum two years of relevant professional experience
- Extensive knowledge within software development using Microsoft .NET (C#)
- Knowledge within cybernetics and instrumentation
- Knowledge within signal processing and data analysis
- Knowledge within database development
- Knowledge about OPC (UA)
- Knowledge about unit testing
Education and skills:
- Engineering degree (MSc, BSc or equivalent) in software engineering or cybernetics
- Fluent English. Norwegian language is also preferred
- Team oriented
- Quality conscious, service minded and creative
We can offer:
- Diversified and challenging tasks in a strong knowledge based international environment
- Competitive terms of employment
A certain amount of travelling will be expected.
To read more, please visit the Kongsberg Maritime website here.