Due to increased workload Kongsberg Maritime, Merchant Marine, Trondheim, is looking for FIELD-/SERVICE ENGINEER to join our Customer Support Department.
Customer Support department in Trondheim is responsible for service and commissioning of systems onboard ships, and technical support towards our customers world-wide. We deliver integrated systems for Tank Monitoring (Cargo) and Machinery Instrumentation.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Service, installation, testing and commissioning of Kongsberg Maritime products
- Technical support and on-call service
Education and skills:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in at least one of the following: electronics, instrumentation, automation or telecommunication
- Experience can compensate for education
- Knowledge of, and experience with, Kongsberg Maritime products is an advantage
- Ready and motivated for world-wide support activities
- Customer focused and positive attitude
- The ability to deal with several activities simultaneously in a hectic environment
- Good communication, cooperative skills and good language skills (English andNorwegian/Scandinavian)
Substantial travelling world-wide must be expected.
- We can offer:
- Demanding and challenging positions in an international environment
- High degree of liberty with responsibility
- Competitive conditions
To read more, please visit the Kongsberg Maritime website here.