Kongsberg Maritime is an international company with job opportunities worldwide. The company is a market leader in systems for positioning, surveying, navigation and automation. Important markets include countries with significant offshore and shipyard industries. We are determined to provide our customers with innovative and reliable marine electronics that ensure optimal operation at sea.
KONGSBERG seeking SAS Engineers (KMC 14/010)
We are seeking SAS engineers who want to take part in the further development of our business and are able to strengthen our project teams with an enthusiastic drive to deliver quality in all aspect and join our ambition of World Class SAS deliveries.
Kongsberg Maritime delivers automation and safety systems for topside production and offshore installation operations. Due to increased activities both in the green field and brown field market, we are now seeking SAS Engineers for participating in studies, engineering activities and SAS deliveries.
- Collaborative work in integrated teams with Engineering project partners & Customers
- Participation in various kinds of projects, from large new build projects to minor MMO projects on producing installations offshore.
- Configuration of SAS system, prepare functional specifications SCD, C&E, test procedures and other project documentation, testing of new configuration, implementation of new configuration offshore, participation in project meeting with customer.
- Engineering degree (MSc, BSc or equivalent)
- Preferably knowledge of KM AIM, but knowledge of other SAS systems also relevant.
- Application knowledge from SAS applications – Process, Power, Marine, Subsea and Safety
- Self-driven and independent
- Good cooperative skills
- Norwegian offshore standards and regulations & Statoil Technical Requirements
- Relevant experience from either offshore or onshore process production facilities
- Language requirements: Norwegian and English language (spoken and written)
We can offer:
- An international, dynamic and creative working environment
- High technical skilled colleagues
- Collaboration with various departments, in-house, vendors, sub-contractors and customer
- Personal development opportunities, both in-house/external
- Both technical and personal challenges
Work location Kongsberg/Asker. Some traveling to our Engineering partners, Customers and offices abroad are required.
To read more, please visit Kongsberg Maritime here.