Tranberg is one of the leading suppliers of Topside Umbilical Termination Units ( TUTU ) . These are mainly larger cabinets with high voltage and fiber optic components , intended for splicing cables between offshore installations.
We have a continous focus on product development and product improvements to be the best in a competitive market .
To support us further in this market segment, we are looking for engineers to the high voltage engineering department.
- Preparation of solutions together with the customer and own production facilities
- Preparation of documentation, and coordinate certification and testing.
- Master of Science , Engineering , or relevant strong current technical background
- Basic knowledge of Ex , preferably well in Exi , Exd and Exp
- ·xperience in similar work
Personal qualities :
- Standing on the willingness and accuracy in work
- Good command of Norwegian and English language
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
We offer :
- Good and working conditions in a well established company
- Exciting tasks
- Competitive Conditions
If this sounds interesting to you, we will ask you to contact the technical manager Kjell Are Berg -Hagen for an informal and informative conversation. You may reach him by phone 48083083 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org . You can also call our switchboard on 51578900 . The application deadline is set to 16 March and we add that we want to hire the right candidates as quickly as possible .
To read more, please visit the Tranberg website.