Don’t lock your creative mind into a box!
As a Mechanical Design Engineer in Imenco you will find challenges and be involved in projects at all stages of the life cycle.
In Imenco you will find a company that challenges and excites you to new extremes.
Imenco is a dynamic and solution based company with long ties to the Haugesund region. Its Projects range from deep sea structures to storage system robotics.
With a R&D department of 25 and a company size of 90 it is clear to see where our focus lies. Be part of something new.
Design new products and/or improvements to existing and new product lines, and provide technical guidance and expertise to ensure that internal and external customers receive delivery on time with conforming, quality and safe products that meet or exceed customer requirements.
- Participate in product standardization projects, engineered solution projects and product design innovation
- Design products and solutions in accordance with the engineering procedures, customer requirements and applicable codes
- Follows-up of manufacturing and QC activities for engineered solutions
- Participate in the establishment of quotations and in the resolution of non-conformities
- Participate as technical expertise on site when required
- Perform construction and assembly of products and engineered solutions when necessary
- Engineering bachelor degree or equivalent in mechanical based subject
- Abilities to work in team and to take initiatives independently
- Stress resilient and able to multitask
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Good communication skills in English
- IT literate, experience of CAD system
Location / Reports To:
Haugesund (Risøy) / Head of Engineering & Development
- Competitive salary, with the opportunity to build your career through working in projects
- Innovative working environment with experienced engineers
- Dynamic department attitude where development and ideas are focused on
For more information contact John.Karl.Boyce@imenco.com (Head of Engineering & Development)
Please send application and CV in e-mail to; email@example.com or by post to:
Att.: Anne Britt Gjøsæter
To read more, please visit the Imenco website here.