The tasks will mainly be:
- Manages and coordinates the activities of staff including training, employee development, performance evaluation, hiring decisions, and the establishing of goals and performance objectives for assigned department.
- Provide continual evaluation of department processes, methods, and activities to assure the most effective use of resources and equipment.
- Manage budget and expenditures.
- Complete repair transactions and invoice the work order.
- Complete requisitions for needed supplies and equipment.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Perform other work related tasks as assigned.
- Comply with all NOV Company and HSE procedures and policies.
- Some travelling is expected.
The Repair Manager performs a coordination and control function insuring that equipment is properly repaired and restored for additional service. The incumbent delegates workload, monitors activity and provides technical assistance to the mechanical group they are responsible for.
- 5 years + experience in a related field desired.
- Have to know English well
We can offer:
National Oilwell Varco can offer interesting and challenging tasks in an international environment.
Elin C Karlsson - Plant Manager
To read more about this and other vacancies at NOV, please visit their website here.