Company Secretary / Adviser - GexConAs
The Company Secretary will be an important employee in a key position . You will be close to the strategic decisions and work closely with the CEO and management group . We are seeking a business- oriented , service-minded, ambitious , independent and resourceful employee with good relationship and cooperation skills and higher education.
You are a professional and responsible person who finds challenges both interesting and work with them strategically.You are able to see and understand the whole picture of the business , ie both financial, processes , organization , strategy and IT systems.You value integrity, teamwork abilities , responsibility , ethics and social skills, but you also have a clear and targeted impact.You are able to work in a structured and accurate manner , independent and happy with making quick decisions. Furthermore, you could have many ' balls in the air ' .It is essential that you have experience with similar tasks combined with legal or economic education at university or college level. Additional education or experience in IT is an advantage.
CMR GexCon offer a workplace that is challenging, but unique. We envision a person with a genuine interest in people and subjects. There will be emphasis on personal qualities and experience.
The position reports to the CEO.
Contact Info :
Petter Nielsen CFO ( +47 ) 922 47 464
Sturle H. Pedersen CEO ( +47 ) 952 47 061
- Administrative assistance for senior management
- Facilitate , preparation and convene meetings
- Maintain the minutes of the Board and management team meetings
- Develop project plans for imminent investment , implementation of projects
- Contract management and negotiations with our suppliers
- Independent and with good relationship and cooperation skills
- Analytical , accurate, sense of purpose and ambitious
- High personal integrity
- Profit - and business-oriented
- Could handle sensitive information
- Education at university or college , preferably legal or financial
- Good Norwegian and English oral and written presentation skills
- Relevant work experience
- Good pay and pension
- Extended holiday scheme
- Cottage by the sea and the mountains
- Good cafeteria plan
- Gym discount
To read more, please visit the Christian Michelsen Research website here.