NOV Crane & Winch department located at Dvergsnes and has about 200 employees. The department is responsible for the development , design and manufacture of advanced lifting and handling equipment to the offshore industry. Project department is responsible for implementing the projects .
- Implementation of projects in accordance with contract from contract signing to delivery.
- Reporting of progress and financial
- The position offers versatile and varied work in a fast paced product / project environment and in collaboration with other disciplines such as mechanical, metric, hydraulic , electrical and purchasing.risk
- Some travel will be required .
- We want to link to us positive , motivated employees with excellent ability to work both independently and with others .
- Are you an engineer or other relevant experience / education as well as experience from our products or neighboring field of work , we look forward to hearing from you. It is important to have good collaboration skills and have the ability to work structured and good Norwegian and English skills , written and oral.
National Oilwell Varco , we offer interesting and challenging work in an international environment with excellent opportunities for professional development. We have a young and informal environment of trust and openness with good conditions and exciting career opportunities.
To read more, please visit the NOV website.