- Testing and developing offshore cranes and cranes with active wave compensation on our production workshops at home and abroad
- Programming of Simatic S 7 PLC and Siemens systems occurs
- Participate in testing and commissioning of cranes on rigs and ships worldwide
- Periodically participate in the design of electrical installations and control systems
- Using the experiences from the field to help with the redevelopment and improvement of the product
- We want to link to us upbeat and motivated employees with good ability to work both independently and with others .
- Applicants should have electrical / instrument background as an engineer or technician , preferably with relevant trade certificate as well.
- Knowledge of PLC based control systems and relevant work experience in the oil industry is an advantage.
- We also place emphasis on good communication skills , both in Norwegian and English.
We offer interesting and challenging work in an international environment with excellent opportunities for professional development. We have a young and informal environment of trust and openness with good conditions and exciting career opportunities.
To read more, please visit the NOV website.