As an Aviation Project Engineer in Imenco you will find challenges and be involved in helicopter refueling projects at all stages of the life cycle.
In Imenco you will find a company that challenges and excites you to new extremes.
Design and overlook manufacturing of helicopter refueling systems. Provide technical guidance and expertise to ensure that internal and external customers receive delivery on time with good quality and safe products that meet customer requirements.
- Design helicopter refueling systems in accordance with the engineering procedures, customer requirements and applicable codes
- Follow-up manufacturing and QC activities for helicopter refueling systems
- Participate as technical expertise in new and ongoing helicopter refueling projects
- Attend technical meetings, FAT, HAZOP when required
- Multi discipline involvement.
- Engineering bachelor degree or equivalent in mechanical/process based subject
- Min 5-10 years’ experience from project related work in Oil and Gas industry
- Ability to work in team and to take initiatives independently
- Able to multitask
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Good communication skills in English
- General good understanding of computers and experience with Word, Excel, Autocad, Inventor
Some travel may be required.
Location / Reports To:
Grinde / Head of Systems & services
- Competitive salary, with the opportunity to build your career through working in projects
- On site workshop, where design becomes a final product right next door
- Dynamic department attitude where team spirit is key
To read more and find out how to apply, please visit the imenco website.