Don’t lock your creative mind into a box!
As a Senior Design Engineer in Imenco you will find challenges and be involved in projects at all stages of the life cycle.
In Imenco you will find a company that challenges and excites you to new extremes.
With a Lifting & Engineering Department of 10, Engineering & Development Department at 25 and a company size of 90 it is clear to see where that our focus lies in Engineering. Be part of something new.
Ensure the performance of the engineering Team including knowledge transfer, planning, execution, implementation of projects together with the department manager. Provide technical guidance and expertise to ensure that internal and external customers receive delivery on time with conforming, quality and safe products that meet or exceed customer requirements.
- Participate in product standardization projects, engineered solution projects and product design innovation
- Design products and solutions in accordance with the engineering procedures, customer requirements and applicable codes
- Participate in calculations of engineered solutions in accordance with applicable codes and procedures
- Follows-up of manufacturing and QC activities for engineered solutions
- Participate in the establishment of quotations and in the resolution of non-conformities
- Participate as technical expertise on site when required
- Perform construction and assembly of products and engineered solutions when necessary
- Engineering bachelor degree or equivalent in mechanical based subject
- Abilities to work in team and to take initiatives independently
- Structural calculations and verifications
- Stress resilient and able to multitask
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Good communication skills in English
- IT literate, experience of CAD system and AnSYS
Location / Reports To:
Bergen (Midtun) / Head of Lifting & Engineering
- Competitive salary, with the opportunity to build your career through working in projects
- Innovative working environment with experienced engineers
- Dynamic department attitude where development and ideas are focused on
To read more and find out how to apply, please visit the Imenco website here.