We are consequently strengthening our onshore and offshore organizations. We presently offer different rota/disp plans and will shortly be allocating some of our personnel to 2/4 rotation plans.
IKM Subsea builds and operates ROV `s and Trenchers mainly within the oil and gas Industry. Our primary markets are the North Sea and Asia. With 120 employees and 15 ROV systems we are now in the top 10 list of ROV operators worldwide.
• Minimum 5 years experience in ROV operation
• Experience from personnel management
• Previous experience in familiarization with relevant procedures and job specific documentation including internal HSEQ procedures as well as job specific documentation issued by client or third parties.
• Fluent in English and Norwegian, both written and spoken
• Self confident with respect to general management of personnel and operational challenges arising during marine operations
• Familiar with preparation and submission of all relevant operational documentation required by client and management on regular basis as well as documentation and reporting of irregular or emergency situations
• Significant experience from operation of ROV tooling systems.
The position may require travelling and working abroad at times.
For more information regarding the position:
Paula Nesse, T: +47 900 25 710, E-mail: Paula.Nesse@IKM.no