We are consequently strengthening our onshore and offshore organizations. We presently offer different rota/disp plans and will shortly be allocating some of our personnel to 2/4 rotation plans.
IKM Subsea builds and operates ROV `s and Trenchers mainly within the oil and gas Industry. Our primary markets are the North Sea and Asia. With 120 employees and 15 ROV systems we are now in the top 10 list of ROV operators worldwide.
• A minimum of 200 hours of ROV piloting
• Holding a technical certificate or degree within mechanics, automation or electronics
• Experience with mechanical and electronics trouble shooting within ROV systems
• Familiar with standard practices and typical operation and maintenance procedures associated with ROV operations
• General knowledge within HSEQ procedures related to such operations.
The position may require travelling and working abroad at times.
For more information regarding the position:
Paula Nesse, T: +47 900 25 710, E-mail: Paula.Nesse@IKM.no