IMO Software Engineering develops leading and innovative software solutions for integrated instrumentation, drilling optimization, equipment optimization and information services to the drilling industry. Due to IMOs year-on-year growth we need new people to help us meet the ever increasing demands placed on this department for new and existing products.
The tasks will mainly be:
- Test execution
- Automated test execution monitoring
- Defect reporting
- Creation and maintenance of
o Test plans
o Test cases
- Reporting on test progress
We want to join forces with positive, motivated employees with a good ability to work both independently and with others.
Applicants will have:
- Bachelor degree
- Knowledge of testing on .Net development, relational databases & control systems.
- Computer science skills to support their testing craftsmanship
- ISTQB Certification – Foundation Level
Applicants should have:
- Basic programming skills.
- Knowledge of HP Quality Center
More than 3 years software testing experience
Relevant work experience in the oil industry is an advantage.
We also place emphasis on good English communication skills
We can offer:
National Oilwell Varco, we offer interesting and challenging work in an international environment with excellent opportunities for professional development. We have a young and informal environment of trust and openness with good conditions and exciting career opportunities.
To read more and find out how to apply, please visit the NOV website.