AF Offshore Mandal expertise are in remote controlled cranes , drilling equipment and steel structures . Our strength is highly skilled workers , agility and quick response. We are convinced that good HSE is profitable. Together with our customers , we therefore set high standards for safety , quality and ability to deliver the product on time.
We are a stable company with steady growth of competence. Our staff consists of experienced and new employees who all possess extensive expertise and knowledge in their fields . We work for the company to emerge as an attractive workplace through professional processes to attract , develop and retain talented employees .
AF Offshore Mandal is part of a major offshore investment in the AF group and we are gaining an increasingly larger market share. We need those who are positive and want to be involved to make a difference .
Experienced mechanics onshore
- Engine overhaul and assembly
- Documentation acc. customer requirements
- Repair, maintenance , testing and new construction
- Apprenticeship as an industrial mechanic or other relevant certificate
- Blueprint understanding
- Overhead crane / forklift certificate (desired)
- Positive and good attitude to HSE
- Good teamwork skills
- Neat and accurate
- Flexible, independent and creative
- Results and solution orientated
- Full of pride
We offer :
- Challenging puzzles with exciting clients
- Opportunity for development across companies in AF
- Good academic and social environment
- Competitive conditions
- Cheerful and competent staff
The position is primarily onshore, but you might have to travel at times.
For more information, please get in touch with Joachim D. Kerim tel: 91 62 44 65
To read more, please visit the Mollier website.