Technology, Projects and Drilling (TPD) aims to provide safe, efficient and cost competitive global well and project delivery, where cost competitive procurement will be an important contributing factor.
To ensure an efficient recruitment process, please be informed that you may apply for a maximum of three summer internship adverts. Please state your order of preference regarding discipline and location in each application.
- Various support tasks related to a project in HSE risk management. Tasks may include functional testing of software, develop training materials/presentations and develop Questions/Answers as a preparation of support
- The summer internship will give a taste of some of the various tasks within Statoil, and give some insight for how it is to work in our company
- Understanding of risk
- Students from university/college studying HSE and risk are preferred
- Analytical mind-set
- Ability to work independent and deliver results
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High ethical standards
- Contribute to a good working environment
- We offer competitive salaries.
Make sure that we are able to give your application consideration: Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in English or Norwegian (or another Scandinavian language). Applications submitted without such attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Our values are to be courageous, open, hands-on and caring. We believe in these qualities, which are essential for building an even stronger Statoil. If you can identify with them, you could be the one to strengthen our team.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process.
To read more and find out how to apply, please click here.