Summer internship 2014 - Safety & Sustainability in projects (1577)
The project business cluster in Statoil TPD ( Technology, Projects and Drilling) executes global offshore and onshore project undertakings for the company.
The expertise of HSE professionals in projects is the key to ensure Safety in design and that Safety risks are identified and controlled from the early development stages throughout the lifecycle of the project.
To ensure an efficient recruitment process, please be informed that you may apply for a maximum of three summer internship adverts. Please state your order of preference regarding discipline and location in each application.Job description:
- The internships available in our unit focus on various aspects and deliverables within technical safety in projects
- Through this internship you will get a comprehensive and interesting view on how Safety is safeguarded in Statoil's projects
- You will be performing independent Safety tasks as an integrated member of a project team in one of our projects
- Through this internship you will also gain experience of working in a matrix organisation
- Master students with safety background or process safety/technical safety background will be preferred, as well as students graduating in 2014
- You should have interest in writing a project report and a Master thesis in cooperation with Statoil located in Oslo, Bergen, Stjørdal or Stavanger
- Show dedication and endurance, follow through and be attentive to important details and priorities
- Ability to work in an analytical and structured way, and to deliver on promises
- You should be curious and motivated for working together with others and sharing experience
- We offer competitive salaries
Make sure that we are able to give your application consideration: Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in English or Norwegian (or another Scandinavian language). Applications submitted without such attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Our values are to be courageous, open, hands-on and caring. We believe in these qualities, which are essential for building an even stronger Statoil. If you can identify with them, you could be the one to strengthen our team.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process..Work location:
- Norway, Stavanger
- Norway, Oslo.Contact persons:
- Marianne Kvadsheim, +47 959 20 961
- Vibeke R. Talstad, +47 909 77 891
To read more and find out how to apply: click here.